Tiespro (PTY) LTD was registered in June 2005 as a black empowerment corporation. Tiespro (PTY) LTD has two shareholders that are involved in the road transport industry. Tiespro (PTY) LTD opened its first office in Pretoria, Gauteng.
Our main aim is to promote growth in individuals and organizations through the development of individuals. Tiespro (PTY) LTD offers a unique blend of products and services that deliver a comprehensive skills development package to South African companies.
All Tiespro (PTY) LTD staff and consultants adhere to the guidelines of the quality management system that is approved by TETA. The QMS was developed internally and is based on the Investors in People and ISO 9000:2000 system.
We have over a decade of experience in all areas of the road transport industry and have been involved in the delivery of learnerships for the transport sector.
- The company conforms to DTI’s BEE policy, 100% black owned and 60% woman owned.
- This type of ownership structure is to ensure that women play a much more visible and critical role in the decision making process of the company.
- Such a vision is in line with the government’s stated policy of giving gender its focal emphasis in economic activity issues.
Transport Education Training Authority (TETA)
- Professional Driver Qualification (NQF 3)
- Recognition of Prior Learning Centre
Department of Transport (DoT)
- Convey Dangerous Goods by Road
Tiespro (PTY) LTD is fully accredited on various Unit Standards and the National Certificate in Professional Driving NQF Level 3.
Tiespro (PTY) LTD has four registered assessors and a moderator for the training interventions required. PDI SMME training providers is also used to facilitate and assess learners. All assessments are conducted by a TETA registered assessor.